Assists with a variety of issues and challenges with individuals older than 13 or in family groups. Based in Monument, Gauteng, the practice is easily accessible to all West Rand clients. Offers flexible hours as well as accommodating payment options.
Have you reached that point where things just got too much?
Have you been the victim of a traumatic experience, are you going through a personal crisis or a relationship struggle?
In times of need we often reach out to those nearest and dearest for help, advice or clarity. In some cases, however, we need someone objective and experienced to assist in gaining insight and regaining balance. A therapist is a professional who has been trained to do just that.
During the time of emotional turmoil, seeking for the right therapist might be very challenging as you might feel desperate, confused and have many questions running through your mind. I try to answer many of those questions on this site to help you make informed choices. Please read through the articles, pages and posts and phone, mail or message me if you have any further queries.
Suzette Weideman has a special interest in the following
- Coping with and growing through traumatic incidents, especially rape, including debriefing, procedures and protocols after the incident and long term therapy.
- Therapy for people challenged with developmental and acquired physical disabilities and diseases.
- Emerging adults and late adolescents facing stage of life crises, identity problems and relationship difficulties.
- Animal Assisted Therapy, utilising the healing presence of, and interaction with, horses in nature and cats and dogs in the consultation room setting.
- Couple’s counselling, parental guidance and family interventions for any issue or challenge effecting more than one member of your family, such as divorce, unresolved conflict, dependence, etc.